Directed by Richard Kern and Featuring a Former VICE Intern
Noisey’s got the premiere of Snoop Lion’s new video “Here Comes the King”. Watch it here
Is Bam Margera Trolling Us with His Song “Bend My Dick to My Ass”?
Above is a music video that Bam Margera just released. In it, he raps about fucking himself in his own ass for a few minutes, before pissing in his own mouth.
Obviously, it’s terrible. I was just getting ready to send it to everyone I know so we could all LOL together, but then somebody pointed out to me that it might be satire, rather than Bam actually attempting to make something that people might find funny. And now I’m in two minds.
Reasons Why It Might Be Satire:
– It features every pop music video cliche of the last few years: flares, babes in a pool, babes in the back of a car, babes in a desert, standing on a car in the desert, a stupid dubstep breakdown, rave synths that sound like Velcro, etc. And this is Bam, remember, he loves really alt shit like skateboarding and HIM, so I bet he really, really hates pop music. I bet he uses words like “fake” and “posers” when describing it :(
– He is wearing headphones to help him with the lip-synching. This suggests it was turned around very, very quickly.
– OK, so it’s a piece of shit that’s not gonna be remade for IMAX any time soon, but multiple people clearly worked on this video. If he were genuinely attempting to be funny, somebody would have stepped in and stopped him. It would have been cruel not to.
– He pisses in his own mouth in the video. This is a comment on how modern pop music is repulsively, self-celebrating, and recycles the same shit (or piss) over and over again, just like that Pitchfork review of Jet.
– Ditto the above, but replace “pisses in his own mouth” with “bends dick to his own ass.”
– The “chorus” is: “I wanna bend my dick to my ass so I can fuck myself.” The implications of a person saying this and genuinely thinking it’s funny are too depressingly wide-reaching to even begin thinking about.
Reasons Why It’s Probably Not Satire:
– It’s Bam Margera.
– He literally pisses in his own mouth in the video.
Head over to The Creators Project for the premiere of “Wait”, the new video from M83.
WATCH ACTION BRONSON’S NEW VIDEO FOR “THE SYMBOL”
Foodie rapper Action Bronson (AKA Ill Prosciutto, AKA Bam Bam Bigalow, AKA Bronsolino) is the newest addition to the VICE Records dynasty. Us here at Noisey are psyched as hell, mostly because this means he’ll be bringing us doggie bags of his famous wild imported Irish goat, which apparently he makes in a BBQ pit somewhere in Queens. Mmm.
Today he dropped the video to “The Symbol,” the first cut off his upcoming Rare Chandeliers mixtape, which was produced by West Coast producer The Alchemist, who you probably know from a resume that includes work with Dilated Peoples, Mobb Deep, Just Blaze, Ghostface, Odd Future… we could go on, but we won’t. Instead, here’s an exclusive download of the track, plus a stream. Fuck with it.
Punk lifers OFF! share another video from their first proper self-titled album. Usually, when somebody describes a song as particularly ball-busting, they’re referring to the intensity of the playing or the song’s heaviness or whatever. This time, we mean “ball-busting” as in, “Jack Black literally rips somebody’s balls from their body.”
Vybz Kartel - “My Crew” (PREMIERE!)
This video was shot by Danilo Parra and VICE Global Editor Andy Capper, who told us they put this thing together on a budget of “like $200.” They produced the video way out in the Portmore area of Kingston, Jamaica, a zone that Vybz and his crew have locked down and nicknamed “Gaza City.”
(Source: Vice Magazine)
Here’s Radiohead playing “The Daily Mail” at Bonnaroo. It’s a sort of love letter to festival life. Watch